Thursday, March 12, 2015

Not so bad, really

I looked back at the November 4, 2014 post (next to last one) and I realized how far I have actually come. I HAVE been doing my daily fasting.

Somewhat.

I have lost 17 pounds and have gotten a little better control of my blood sugar. When I went to the doctor in February, it was a normal 103. I was shocked when I saw that. The doctor was very pleased. I had lost 24 pounds since August, when I had last seen him. My blood sugar number for the six month test was down to normal range, too. He was pleased.

So, really, I've not been doing nothing as I had thought. At least some improvements have been made.

The thing now is to keep going and to make more improvements. It's one of the most difficult things to do: changing bad habits. But, it can be done.

One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment