Sunday, February 12, 2012

What Can I Say?

O wow, over two weeks have gone by and I have sunk to the level I was before this year. That is, I went off my Fast-Five eating plan, plus, my One-Meal a day plan I was doing with some great ladies.

The best thing I know to do in this situation is to be like Paul and forget those thing which are behind and reach toward those things which are ahead. (go see Philippians 3:13).

Looking back, I can see that I slipped in little ways, not in all day all at once. Maybe also, I put too many restrictions on myself. I mean, "NO" sweets? I'll take Angela's gentle advice and allow myself mints at least or a piece of penny candy once in a while.

I'm back. I fell down the climb, but I'm gaining ground again.

1 comment:

  1. You will laugh..your 'once in awhile' for penny candy or mints. Well girl, that is what I have each and every day while working. I may have two werther candies plus two or three tic tacs for an 8 hour shift. Depending how I'm feeling and how active I'm at work for that day.

    ReplyDelete