Sunday, August 31, 2014

God's Ways

In Isaiah 55:8,9, God tells the prophet that His ways are not man's ways, nor are His thoughts man's thoughts. As high as the heavens are above the earth, so are God's ways and thoughts above man's ways and thoughts.

God has given us a body that is powerful enough to heal itself. We don't have to understand why, though I do like to read and hear scientific explanations why. People in all walks of life, whether they believe in God or simply in nature (which God created), see the amazing healing of their bodies when they allow their bodies to heal themselves through right eating and exercising.

Before I began again this time, my fingernails were horrible - the layers or the nail seemed to be separating, coming unglued. I didn't know why. Age? Diet? I couldn't polish them to hide it either. Since the short time I've been not only doing the fast-five (eight) diet, but also eating closer to the natural state of food, my nails are stronger. The layers are glued back together, and they are growing faster!

I wonder what other good is going on? I know I feel much better. I can breathe better. My sinuses are less bothersome. This is just a week or so of going back. Now, I have been going to a chiropractor who gave me some supplements, but I've not been very faithful in taking them. Maybe it is both the alignments, the supplements AND the diet that is clearing up my health.

I'm thankful.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are seeing fast results. It is encouraging to me.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete