Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Good, but not Good Enough

So, I've been doing good with my list of things not to go back to, with only 3 slips. And, they were better than what I had been doing. I ate some buttery potatoes and had a Sprite, twice. The portion of potatoes was about 1/4 of what I usually dish up (at a restaurant's food bar).  The soda pop was at least not one loaded with caffeine. Still, the sugar must have been the same. So, it's been what I'd call, "good," but it's just not enough.

I'm putting my hand to the plough and not looking back with the addition of these new commitments:
  1.  No more chips
  2.  Eating strictly within the 5-hour window until I lose the weight
It's Wednesday. Tomorrow night is TOPS weigh-in. I hope I did well enough to lose some pounds. I just read of a woman who lost 128 pounds in TOPS and has kept it off for 9 years! It is possible! It's worth the sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment