Thursday, October 17, 2013

I won't quit! I won't! I won't!!

I've quit haven't I?

I'm starting back, and won't quit again without first getting down somewhere within my acceptable weight range for my height. I'm 5'3", and I think the acceptable weight range is about 115-135 lbs. Something like that. Tonight, at TOPS my weight, although I had lost from the week before was... was... Okay. I'll go ahead and say it. 244.8 lbs! Still so heavy. The reason I had lost from the week before was doing what I'm supposed to do, which is what I'm going to do from now on. Less food and more of it fresh vegan.

And I'm not quitting.

A good Bible verse to start me off:

And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. ~ Luke 9:61,62

This verse is not talking about losing weight, obviously. It's talking about following Jesus but turning back to your old life for one last look. Do it now! Don't take time to bid the old sin buddies bye-bye!

Like me, I will not bid my old cakes and pizzas bye-bye! Because what does that mean? Gorge on food the night before getting serious about eating right. Who hasn't done that? That seems to me that you're not really ready to let go. I've made a decision now. Sticking to it starting now, not tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment