Friday, November 13, 2015

How I'm Doing

Fighting that morning hunger is the worst part of daily fasting. However, you get over it with just a few days' time. Have you had a hard time with this? Did you overcome that hunger during the fast part?

I had a chiropractor's appointment yesterday, and mentioned my knee when he asked what problems I am having. I didn't think it had anything to do with alignment, but he helped my knee pain. It's not gone completely, but it was better all day. In the hip joint, the femur - thigh bone - was out of the socket just slightly, causing the muscle to be weak and the knee to be wrong, and all the way down to my foot. When he got that back in its place, I had more strength in the muscle and felt much better. I think the way I sleep pulled it back out or something, because the pain came back during the night.

I'm still going to keep to my plan of raw vegan 'til the pain is gone, though, because I KNOW the weight has something to do with the pain, not to mention all other things wrong with me: Diabetes II, high cholesterol, high blood pressure (only slightly high), upcoming early death. hm 

So far, I'm loving daily fasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment