Monday, November 16, 2015

Sacrifice

This morning is especially hard. I am so hungry and thinking of cravings! Earlier this morning, I came close to making a spin through Hardee's drive-through while I was out doing errands.

But, I turned the wheel to the left instead of the right. I almost caved in. In the book, "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen, he emphasized that to have good results, you must sacrifice but to have the best results, you must sacrifice much.

I am choosing good results for now. Raw vegan during the five to eight hour time is best results. I'm not there yet. It's just too much for now, but I do want to eventually get there.

Still, sacrifice is pain either way. You must give up what you love in order to have or to do what is right and good.

I have an hour and a quarter to go before I can break today's fast. I'll be doing cleaning until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment