Thursday, November 12, 2015

Knee Pain and Diet

In addition to eating Fast-Five-to-Eight (heh), I am going to try an experiment.

I'm going to eat raw vegan until my severe left knee pain goes away. The last time I went to my medical doctor, he said that I have arthritis and when it gets so bad that I can't stand it, he'll do something about it.

Well, it's to that point, and being one who will do nearly anything to avoid any more surgeries, I am going to see how long it takes to take away the pain, thus reversing whatever's wrong under the skin, of my painful knee.

I'll be doing this by eating a raw vegan diet. I've done this before on Alissa Cohen's 100-day challenge. Here is her web site. (I don't think she does the challenge now, though.) I lasted all raw for four days. However, in those four days, all joint pain went away except the worst one, which was my left elbow.

I have big hopes that this will happen again. I'll be letting you know!


No comments:

Post a Comment