Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Deeper Study

With this Fast-Five diet that I'm doing, and the improvements in food choices I'm making, I'm feeling much better physically.

Success breeds success.

I'm looking more into fasting. I'm learning about juice fasting with books, the internet and a movie/documentary called "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead".

I'm looking at doing a juice fast possibly in the Spring, if I can keep up this Fast-Five fast, which I do plan to do.

Angela stayed with her fast until she lost 100 pounds. That is what I plan to do. I feel so much better, why not stay with this? Juice fasting, however would be another type of fasting that I will have to read more about before I feel comfortable doing it.

If you've done juice fasting, please comment and let me know how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment