Thursday, September 13, 2012

Every Day Battles

It's still a struggle for me to throw away old habits of eating from a fast food place. Yesterday, it was just convenient to go through a drive-through and it was in the allotted five hour time, but fried sandwiches and french fries are what I'm trying to get out of my life, at least, mostly.

I did eat a great lunch, though. I got some romain lettuce and diced up some avacodo and tomatoes and put on it, wrapped it up and ... yummy! Since I didn't bring along any onions, I just had to salt it. With it, I drank unsweetened tea. That food was so good. I know the salt and tea weren't the perfect choices, but it was much less sodium than a hamburger, I'm sure.

I am staying within the five hours. I feel good about that. I almost over did that yesterday. I was mindlessly eating pistachio nuts while watching a movie. I'm not one that has to have food with a movie, so this was an exception.

Baby steps. Seems like I'm taking baby steps in everything! Time I updated to toddler steps at least.

1 comment:

  1. nice post thanks for sharing..i found you thrue other bloggers..looking for to visit more..blessings

    ReplyDelete