Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Going Off

Yesterday, I ate beyond my five hour window of eating. I ate a full meal sometime around 6:30 and ate a breakfast and snacks before 12 noon. Last night I paid for it. I didn't sleep well and I had a mild headache, which continues this morning, and my insides just hurt during the night. The meal had a high content of salt, too.

These things, along with not drinking enough water must have all contributed to my disturbed sleep. Have I mentioned how soundly I've been sleeping since I began the fast-five diet again? It's been wonderful.

So, do I pay the price of miserable nights and go along with my Husband's eating schedule while he's home, or do I let him know what I'm doing and sleep soundly, lose weight and just generally feel better? I suppose I could adjust the five hours while he's home. No, I think I'll simply serve supper by 4:30, then let Husband and Daughter eat later after the meal if they like, while I drink water.

No comments:

Post a Comment