Friday, April 12, 2013

Hurray!

Well I am back on losing weight. There's lots of obstacles, curves and hills in the way of losing weight. The main thing is to keep at it.

Last night, at TOPS weigh-in, I lost 1.6 pounds. Yay!

I'm still not following the fast-five perfectly, but I do keep pretty well inside the five hours. My main falling on it is the actual food I eat. The book says that you will lose weight if you use the time frame no matter what you eat, and it's right! However, I know that soda pop and chips are not at all healthy. This week: no chips, more water.

The hours I'm following now are trying to get to the 2-7 range. When I eat the first time of the day, I just count to the next five hours for my stopping place. Ultimately, beginning at 2:00 p.m. will be best or me because I sometimes don't get out of work until about that time. I just type right through lunch.

Goal loss for next Thursday: two pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment