Sunday, April 7, 2013

Time Change

I've been thinking that it would be good to do a bit of a time change. I'll try it, but this 12-5 eating window may still be the best.

I think I would like to try eating a large breakfast with my family rather than a large supper. My reasons are:
  • I've learned an internet friend who is thin and healthy eats a very big breakfast, but trails off on food the other two main meals.
  • The main problem with food when visiting my mother was that I didn't eat breakfast. Mother served a big supper as well as a big breakfast, but even she said that skipping supper would be better than skipping breakfast. I really had a hard time there eating 12-5.
  • My family would enjoy a big breakfast more than me trying to figure out what to serve as a big supper, because I'm not prepared as I should be for other meals, but I think I do better for breakfast.
  •  Breakfasts, to me, anyway, are more fun!
  • I'm hoping this will keep the hunger bug away.
My new eating time will be between 7:30 am and 12:30 pm.

New verse for the week - I skipped a week, sorry. Ruth 2:14:

Now Boaz said to her at mealtime, “Come here, and eat of the bread, and dip your piece of bread in the vinegar.” So she sat beside the reapers, and he passed parched grain to her; and she ate and was satisfied, and kept some back.
 
Lesson - eat until you are satisfied and don't worry about having some left over. Ruth took her left-over parched grain and took it to her mother-in-law, Naomi in verse 18.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment